Do i do do da uni doe?
Please leave a comment if you do download any, and leave a review if you please :3
Apps might only work with your antivirus disabled (I have to disable avast, but Microsoft Security Essentials was still running :P)
Games created in Java:
- Connect4 – (Download) [File’s pretty big due to sound files – ~25mb]
- Made with my group in a computing course for java, don’t know what else to say
- Uses a Mini-max AI of 3 difficulties, Easy, Medium, Hard.
- Has sound (hopefully royalty free and all that jazz)
- BGM and slot
- Can play multiplayer with your friend :’)
- You can change the icon for the tiles to doge and grumpy cat
- The background is also adjustable
- You can alter the names of your players
- Has a score tracker
- lol @ all the bugs 😀
- The sound breaks cause it doesn’t end after you win a game lol
- Labyrinth (Download link) ~500kbs
- Made with my group in a computing course for java (Failed the course last year :c)
- Uses Kruskals Algorithm and Recursive Backtracking Algorithm to always generate a random maze
- Has 3 difficulties, which are simply increasing the size of the maze
- Has 4 different themes, independently designed by Jack, our graphics guy :’)
- Has 3 different game modes:
- Single player:
- Race against the clock and gather all the coins in order to escape the labyrinth of your choosing
- Race against the clock and your mate to be the one with the highest score
- A game of trickery, does he have the key?
- Single player:
- Has special powers, Teleport and Time Theft:
- Teleport – takes you to a random location within the maze. A cheap gamble. Cost: 1 coin.
- Time Theft – stops the timer as well as the movement of the other player. Cost: 2 coins.
- Snake(Unfinished, but not sure if I want to finish it) – (Download)
- Something I made cause I was bored and still slightly wanted to create a game
- None really? It sorta works?
- Have fun?
- I should really implement a queue…
I should add more 😀